As much as we love sharing advice and resources on our blog, we also love having fun! Inspired by lists like those in US Magazine, we decided today we’d share “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Ashley & Malone.” Here’s a peek into our lives and personalities that you may not have had otherwise!
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Ashley:
- If you were lost in the wilderness, you’d want me with you! My longest trip was a 14-day white water canoe trip in one of Ontario’s most beautiful parks.
- I slept with my blanky until I met Dallas.
- My sister Kelly is my best friend and the chattiest person I know – which might also explain the next item on the list!
- I tend to be quiet in large groups.
- I wanted to be a lawyer when I was young, just like my dad.
- My style comes from my mom and my grandmother, who is 88 and would choose stilettos over flats any day.
- I’m addicted to house hunting!
- I love to drive, especially fast/nice cars, in no particular order.
- Chardonnay, Chardonnay, Chardonnay – enough said!
- I would have eloped anywhere to marry Dallas…but instead we ended up with two weddings.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dallas:
- I was raised in Nassau, Bahamas.
- I am an encyclopedia of weird and strange knowledge.
- I tried to pick up Ashley in design class by attempting to relate to the Chanel website she was on. It didn’t go as planned…or maybe it did 😉
- I own over 50 pairs of sneakers.
- I was a wedding DJ for one summer.
- I’m generally shy but will go up to any group of guys and play basketball for hours.
- I’m a firm believer in Dr. Google.
- I come from a very large family, including 16 aunts and uncles.
- My laugh is contagious, or so I’m told!
- I’m totally ok standing in front of pink tassels…in fact I didn’t even think about it! (Did I mention I’m easygoing?)
So there you have it…the most random facts imaginable about the two of us! Want to know more? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more behind-the-scenes looks at who we are and what we do. We’d love to connect with you!